Tuesday 28 October 2014

3D2N solo trip in Edinburgh

Hello!!! Apologies for not updating this space... I had every intention to write abt my Taiwan trip, and continue on abt my trip to Seoul, Taiwan, Prague, Rome etc but evidently, it's not gonna happen cos I'm soooo busy with school! In case you're wondering, I'm currently in my final year in dental sch!

Anywayz I'll try my bestest to keep this blog alive by updating once in a while (Eg. whenever I go on a trip) Even if it's just one entry, it's better than nothing right? Hehe so anyway I had a long weekend since it was Bank holiday on Monday. Decided to visit Edinburgh by myself since I haven't been there and it's too much of a hassle tryna find someone to go with me. I'd like to think that I'm pretty independent!

So it's my second time traveling alone! My first solo trip was almost 4yrs ago to Amsterdam! You can read abt it here! Edinburgh is a rather safe city so if you're looking to travel somewhere alone for a short trip, Edinburgh would be a good place to go!

Made a short video of my trip to Edinburgh! It covers most of the things I did on my 3D2N stay! Pity I didn't get to to the top of Arthur's Seat cos it was simply too windy and I gave up halfway (well I was approximately 10min frm the peak but it was drizzling and the wind was so strong, I really thought I was gonna be blown away!)

Anyhowz, here's the video, hope you enjoy it!



The honey-lemon lookalike drink at 2:14 is called Hot Toddy which is basically hot whisky with lemon and spices! It's the best drink ever! Plz try it when you're in Scotland, tastes nothing like whisky! Very sweet! And of cos featuring deep fried mars bar (and my greedy face) and the best baked potato ever with mushroom and sour cream and cheese! Yum!!!!

That's all for now! Till the nxt time! X

No comments:

Post a Comment